List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Greetings

  • From: Anna Swigart < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Greetings
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 23:19:22 -0700

Hi All!

I have met a few of you, but wanted to introduce myself here for others whom I haven't met or might also be new. My name is Anna and I am a newcomer to the PeerLibrary project. I have a background in cognitive science research, and am currently a Master's student at the UC Berkeley School of Information. I'm very excited about the potential of this tool to provide a centralized portal for open access publications as well as a space for productive discourse about scientific work.

I'm looking forward to helping out however I can-- documentation, UI design, and hopefully source code as I get more familiar with the Meteor framework. Hope to meet more of the team soon!

Best,
Anna

  • [PeerLibrary dev] Greetings, Anna Swigart, 09/16/2013