List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Landing page

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Landing page
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:30:04 -0800

Hi!

I made a simpler version (without design) of the landing page.

This is a follow up to the discussion we had on Sunday about the design
of the landing page:

I am not sure if putting only P on the landing page is enough. We should
probably have somewhere written PeerLibrary on the landing page. Name is
not yet known enough that we could do only with P. Or could we? Name
will be in title and URL.

Just something to think about.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

  • [PeerLibrary dev] Landing page, Mitar, 11/06/2013