List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Reminder: Meteor learning with PeerLibrary

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Reminder: Meteor learning with PeerLibrary
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:01:19 -0800

Hi!

This Wednesday we continue with our regular Meteor learning with
PeerLibrary workshop.

This time exceptionally again at 4-6 PM (instead of normal 3-6 PM).

In BiD (http://bid.berkeley.edu/directions/).

If you get lost or are locked out, call me at 510-717-4612.

The plan is that first we will have a group discussion/lecture,
talking about some aspect, some issue, share what we have an issue with,
showing how some part of PeerLibrary is done, and then disperse into
each working on their own homework/project.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m