List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary code of conduct

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary code of conduct
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:47:51 -0700

Hi!

I published PeerLibrary code of conduct:

https://github.com/peerlibrary/peerlibrary/wiki/Code-of-Conduct
https://github.com/peerlibrary/peerlibrary/wiki/Reporting-Guidlines

Comments/feedback/improvements welcome.

Not that we had any incidents (to my knowledge), but I would like to
empower people to report if there will be any.

(More or less is copy of Django code of conduct, which is recommended by
Ada Initiative:
http://adainitiative.org/2014/02/howto-design-a-code-of-conduct-for-your-community/)

We will probably have to adapt something of this for the wider community
when we will have a community of contributors. Probably the platform
itself should have a report button for annotations. E-mailing is
probably not an option for those cases. Probably something of this
should also go to our terms of use.

But, first step.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

  • [PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary code of conduct, Mitar, 03/27/2014