List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Reminder: PeerLibrary development today

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Reminder: PeerLibrary development today
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:33:02 -0700

Hi!

Just a reminder. We will be working today 8:00 PM.

We are thinking maybe to move location just for tonight to Oakland, just
for fun, so if you are planing to come, say and let's see if it works out.

If you cannot come in person, we will be on IRC at #rawpotato @ Freenode
server (http://freenode.net/), too.

Here is a list of current pull requests we are working on:

https://github.com/peerlibrary/peerlibrary/pulls

And some tickets to give you ideas what you could contribute with:

https://github.com/peerlibrary/peerlibrary/issues?milestone=11&state=open

Of course we can also find some other things if you would prefer to work
on something else, for example, not programming tasks.

See you!

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/