List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Fwd: Knight News Challenge semifinalist questions

  • From: Tony Chen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Fwd: Knight News Challenge semifinalist questions
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:07:30 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Sopher < >
Date: Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 1:52 PM
To: " " < >

Dear Knight News Challenge applicant,

Congratulations again on your selection as a semifinalist. As we mentioned in our Friday e-mail to you, there are several questions to which we’d like your answers as we prepare to review your application in greater detail. The first five questions we’re asking of every semifinalist; the last is one we’re asking about your project specifically.

  • Who are the users or target customers of your project, and what have you learned from them so far? Please give specific examples.
  • What assumptions are you making in what you propose, and how will you test them?
  • How will you get your project in front of the necessary people or organizations?
  • What are the obstacles to implementing your idea, and how will you address them?
  • How much do you think your project will cost, and what are the major expenses?
  • How will you achieve adoption for this platform? Please give details of your understanding of the market.

Please copy these questions, and your responses, into the top of the large text box called “Fill in the details: entry description.” To update your entry, visit its page while logged in to our site, then click “update entry” on the right-hand side. Please make all edits by 5:00pm US Eastern Time on Monday, April 28. No late revisions are possible.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 786.505.2930 or .

Thanks for your participation, and we look forward to reading more about your idea!

Kindly,
Chris and the News Challenge team

  • [PeerLibrary dev] Fwd: Knight News Challenge semifinalist questions, Tony Chen, 04/22/2014