List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] node_canvas issue

  • From: TiantongQ < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] node_canvas issue
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 04:05:23 +0200

Hi I'm trying to set up peerlibrary but there's a node_canvas problem I have
that's talked about in the troubleshooting section on github, but I'm not sure
of my next steps. I have a MacBook with OS X Mavericks.

I already downloaded X11 from a few months ago,
Pango and FreeType are supposedly already available on the system
I ran "export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/X11/lib/pkgconfig" (which didn't seem to do
anything)
I assume Xcode already has command line tools installed (from Preferences >
Downloads > Components) because the option to install command line tools
wasn't listed
I installed Homebrew and ran "brew install pkg-config"

Thanks!