List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] meteor-pdf.js Error

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] meteor-pdf.js Error
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 18:51:57 -0400

Hi!

> I am using mrt. I copy pasted the input and output exactly. Thanks

I would suggest that you cleanup peerlibrary directory to which you
cloned things, ~/.meteor and ~/.meteorite directory.

Also, try to debug things. Look into directories, see why mrt things
files are missing, look how it should be and how it is. Don't just run
commands but try to understand them.

So what is your current status?

Mitar

--