List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Supported browsers

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Supported browsers
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:38:00 -0700

Hi!

Not really. We currently test manually on latest Firefox, latest Safari
and latest Chrome. At this stage this is good enough for us.

In general, we would like to support intersection of what Meteor
supports and what PDF.js supports. It seems PDF.js is the most limiting
for now:

https://github.com/mozilla/pdf.js/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions#faq-support

Do you have any particular feature in mind you need?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m