List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] An Open Annotation Fund

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] An Open Annotation Fund
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 20:11:48 -0700

Hi!

If anyone would like to work on annotation and get a bit of money,
Hypothes.is is having this funding opportunity:

https://hypothes.is/blog/an-open-annotation-fund/

For example, there are some things we developed in PeerLibrary and would
be great to merge upstream, but some more work would be needed.

Also, some more work on how we do PeerLibrary annotations could be done.
Like allowing annotating images. There are plugins available for that,
but would have to be integrated in PeerLibrary.

If anyone is interested in applying, I can help a bit probably on the
application.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

  • [PeerLibrary dev] An Open Annotation Fund, Mitar, 06/07/2014