List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Deadline!

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Deadline!
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:20:46 -0700

Hi!

So, I am presenting July 15 in Berlin PeerLibrary at Open Knowledge
Festival (http://2014.okfestival.org/). This is not hard deadline that
we have most things done for PeerLibrary:

- great video
- whitepaper article about PeerLibrary, which we should annotate in
PeerLibrary and should describe what PeerLibrary is and how to use it
- 0.3 should be finished and we should have group activity as well
- we should have various other smaller improvements (how we import, how
we display highlights, notifications when something happen)
- maybe we can even manage to populate database with at least arXiv data

Huh, this is quite a lot.

Let's start working now and focus for the following two weeks to make
this happen. Anyone who would like to help, write and let's find
something for you to tackle.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

  • [PeerLibrary dev] Deadline!, Mitar, 07/01/2014