List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Meteor hackathon

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Meteor hackathon
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:22:06 -0700

Hi!

I do not think you have to complicate. Just register and put some ideas
in the box. You can just textually write that you are part of
PeerLibrary team and this is it. No need for concrete list of people.

The main point is that you get registered, and the rest is then decided
at the hackathon.

You can take the opportunity and think about ideas what you would like
to build.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/