List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] peerlibrary/meteor vs. meteor/meteor

  • From: André Gaul < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] peerlibrary/meteor vs. meteor/meteor
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 16:45:48 +0200

Am 22.08.2014 um 16:17 schrieb Nico Schlömer:
> I noticed that PeerLibrary uses it's own flavor of meteor [1]. Is that
> necessary? How about merging the necessary changes into meteor/meteor,
> and use that (or a tag thereof).

there's also a bunch of other forks in the peerlibrary github orga, e.g.

* https://github.com/peerlibrary/meteor-file
* https://github.com/peerlibrary/meteor-variable
* https://github.com/peerlibrary/meteor-router
* https://github.com/peerlibrary/require

Many of them have only one or a few commits and don't have pending pull
requests. We should merge these changes upstream (if they're still
relevant). For the future, we should take care that pull requests are
issued immediately.

cheers,
André

--