List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] 0.3 release candidate

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] 0.3 release candidate
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 17:58:14 -0700

Hi!

We finally have a 0.3 release candidate (current development branch).
Please test! I am planing to release it on Sunday and push it into
production.

Instructions how to test:

- checkout 0.2 (git checkout v0.2, git submodule update --init --recursive)
- do full local installation, the publications sample
- import some more publications
- make annotations, comments, groups, highlights,collections
- stop mrt, then switch to master branch (git checkout master, git
submodule update --init --recursive)
- run mrt again, migrations will run, leave it to run (it will take some
time probably, because it will go update all references and reprocess
PDFs, don't kill it)
- see if everything works, everything is where it should be
- add more stuff
- stop mrt, then switch to development branch (git checkout development,
git submodule update --init --recursive)
- run mrt again, migrations will run (it will take some time probably,
because it will go update all references and reprocess PDFs, don't kill it)
- see if everything from before works
- add more stuff, test it out

So mostly I am interested if all migrations work for esoteric cases. So
please check any errors printed because of migrations and store them as
they were printed.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

  • [PeerLibrary dev] 0.3 release candidate, Mitar, 08/24/2014