List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Meeting right now

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: , PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Meeting right now
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 04:12:29 -0700

Hi!

It was amazing. Thanks everyone for coming. But outreach team, I have a
big complaint: nobody made any photo of the event! Very bad, very bad.
We have to think about our own historical record as well! We have to
help future documentarists and bibliographers!

:-)

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/