List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] [PeerLibrary outreach] Regular meeting, Monday 8 PM PST

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: , PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] [PeerLibrary outreach] Regular meeting, Monday 8 PM PST
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 00:23:47 -0700

Hi!

For next time:
- we have to send the Google Hangout link to both outreach and dev
mailing lists
- we should not make it public public because then random people join,
but just make it public for anyone with a link

Sorry for that.

Minutes from this time are here:

http://pad.peerlibrary.org/p/meeting-2014-09-29

Thanks for Rachel again for making almost all of them.

If anything is unclear, ask. If somebody is miswritten, correct.

Mitar