List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] problems with .meteor/release files

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] problems with .meteor/release files
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 22:34:31 -0700

Hi!

Which version of meteor do you have? Run:

meteor --version

If it is 0.9.0+ or higher, you will have probably problems.

You should then remove your Meteor and install it from our fork:

curl http://meteor.peerlibrary.org/ | sh

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/