List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Regular meeting, Monday 8 PM PST

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Regular meeting, Monday 8 PM PST
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 11:41:03 -0700

Hi!

I will be also working today whole day in BiD, if anyone has any
problems with their branches, pull requests, running PeerLibrary, etc.,
can come around and we can make sure things work for you.

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/