List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Regular meeting, Monday 8 PM PST

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >, PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Regular meeting, Monday 8 PM PST
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:32:40 -0800

Hi!

This Monday, again, our regular PeerLibrary meeting, at 8 PM PST, at Clone:

http://cloyne.org/location/

If you get stuck outside, call me: 510-717-4612

Make sure you all do things we planned for this week. Report your
progress to tickets/pull requests.

This will be minutes for this week:

http://pad.peerlibrary.org/p/meeting-2014-11-10

Here are minutes from the last week:

http://pad.peerlibrary.org/p/meeting-2014-11-03

Google Hangout link:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2UyYTVhcWc4cXJnaWM2bnQ2ZDk0OG0yNXJnQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20.kijreb7bhpl8qfkr7n9d549so4

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/