List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] PeerLibrary Progress Report 11/17

  • From: Rachel < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] PeerLibrary Progress Report 11/17
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 18:03:18 -0800

People can call me @ 530-721-2353

We need a minute taker, and usually choose them and the hangout facilitator during the meeting.

Happy Learning,
Rachel
On 11/17/2014 04:35 PM, Klara Pelcl wrote:
Hi! Even though he will not be there, as Mitar said last Monday: The regular PeerLibrary meeting is still on, at 8 PM PST, at Cloyne: http://cloyne.org/location/
  • Who can people call if they get stuck outside?

  • Who will create minutes for this week and a link for hangouts (I'll join you there)? Brian?
Here are minutes from the last week: http://pad.peerlibrary.org/p/meeting-2014-11-10

Check what we had to do, and make sure we did it :)