List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] MEETING TONIGHT

  • From: "Rachel" < >
  • To:
  • Cc: , "PeerLibrary development" < >
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] MEETING TONIGHT
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:02:44 -0800

I'll b there over hangouts, chats and notes! :)

Sent using CloudMagic

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Rachel < > wrote:

Hello PeerLibrarians! :-)

Meeting tonight @8pm in BiD

Go through the front double doors of Hearst Mining. Up the big wooden stairs to the right. Go forward, then last left, and to the end of the hall.

If you get stuck or need directions, call me (Rachel) @53o 72I 2353.
Or buzz the BiD door with the name Mitar

Sent using CloudMagic