List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary meeting time Spring 2015

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >, PeerLibrary development < >
  • Cc: Mingtao Fang < >, Gaurav Garg < >, Genevieve Tran < >, Siddhant Tandon < >, Hannah Huang < >, Dongjie Zhu < >, Matthew Waliman < >, Vy Ly < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary meeting time Spring 2015
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 02:36:54 -0800

Hi!

Let's select the meeting time for our weekly meetings. Select all times
you are available because we will use this poll also to choose when we
will have a team working hours.

http://doodle.com/953umtm8z334ginf

So we will have a kick-off meeting as soon as possible. And then a
regular weekly meeting. And a possible/optional time when we will work
as a team in the lab all together.

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/

  • [PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary meeting time Spring 2015, Mitar, 02/17/2015