List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Meteor Question

  • From: SIDDHANT TANDON < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Meteor Question
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 10:29:06 -0800

Hey guys,

So I was just playing around with the meteor app by working on the tutorial. I tried adding bootstrap by saying "meteor add twbs:bootstrap" but it said that twbs:bootstrap package could not be found. However, when I did "meteor add bootstrap", it worked and the CSS is showing on the app. Is this okay? Did this happen to anyone else?

Thanks,
Siddhant K Tandon,
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science,
University of California, Berkeley- 2017.

  • [PeerLibrary dev] Meteor Question, SIDDHANT TANDON, 02/27/2015