List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] MEteor app Still crashing

  • From: SIDDHANT TANDON < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] MEteor app Still crashing
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 09:21:45 -0800

Hey guys,

So the meteor app is still crashing for me. I tried to use meteorpad but that didn't seem to help. The error occurs when I put Posts = new Mongo.Collection('posts') and this is what I get.

c:\Users\Toshiba!\Desktop\Siddhant\PeerLibrary\microscope\.meteor\local\build\se
rver\server.js:345
  }).run();
     ^
ReferenceError: Mongo is not defined
    at app/lib/collections/posts.js:1:28
    at c:\Users\Toshiba!\Desktop\Siddhant\PeerLibrary\microscope\.meteor\local\b
uild\server\server.js:306:12
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at Function._.each._.forEach (c:\Program Files\Meteor\lib\node_modules\under
score\underscore.js:78:11)
    at run (c:\Users\Toshiba!\Desktop\Siddhant\PeerLibrary\microscope\.meteor\lo
cal\build\server\server.js:239:7)
=> Exited with code: 1
=> Your application is crashing. Waiting for file change.

Any help would be appreciated, because I can't progress further without adding Posts.

Thanks,
Siddhant K Tandon,
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science,
University of California, Berkeley- 2017.