List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary and Linked Data

  • From: Jean-Baptiste Bohuon < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary and Linked Data
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:39:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

May I ask what the plans about PeerLibrary's structuration of data are?

For what I see, PeerLibrary mostly focuses on annotation, permanently anchored to the webpages.

Is there a plan to add more semantic markup to the data?

I may suggest the combination of the SPAR ontologies ( http://sempublishing.sourceforge.net/ ),

using automatic annotation and domain ontologies (for example in Biology: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ ),

based on semi-automatic or manual crowd-source annotation.

I ask this, as I am intersted in these kind of projects, either in the frame of PeerLibrary or another,

on a middle term.

Best regards,

Jibé

Master's degree "Biological Systems and Physical Concepts",

Université Paris-Sud/UPMC, France

HackYourPhD

Jean-Baptiste Bohuon

  • [PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary and Linked Data, Jean-Baptiste Bohuon, 07/16/2015