Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Our weekly regular meeting is Monday at 8 PM PST

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >, PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Our weekly regular meeting is Monday at 8 PM PST
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 23:17:07 -0700

Hi!

So time has been determined. We will be meeting every week, *Monday at 8
PM PST*. This means our first meeting is already tomorrow (or today,
depends when you are reading this). Add it to your calendar. We are
meeting in person if you are around Berkeley, otherwise we will arrange
Skype or Hangout for remote people.

So see you tomorrow.

We will be meeting this Monday at BiD
(http://bid.berkeley.edu/directions/), the lab I am working at. Because
it is in the evening, the building is locked, so we will do something
about that, but otherwise if you are stuck outside, call me:
510-717-4612 Come to front doors.

I would really love if everyone can make it, so that we get to know each
other and can really bootstrap this nicely.

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/

  • [PeerLibrary outreach] Our weekly regular meeting is Monday at 8 PM PST, Mitar, 09/22/2014