Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Re: [PeerLibrary dev] News Challenge Submission

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Re: [PeerLibrary dev] News Challenge Submission
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:03:17 -0700

Hi!

Some ideas for constructive, productive, and sufficient ways to show the
support are:

Share things on your social media, like:

https://www.facebook.com/mmitar/posts/763810367014753
https://twitter.com/PeerLibrary/status/517024065522257921

Share, reshare, tweet, retweet. Ask your friends for help, spread the
word, get traction. This is where we can make things happen.

(Maybe when is less public ask directly for particular forms of help,
otherwise general support or feedback.)

If you know any relevant Facebook group or a mailing list. Share. Write
to family, fools, and friends and ask them to spread the word further. :-)

Mitar

> I took my comment down.
>
> I'd also like to suggest that we don't use the word "lame" in this space. I
> would argue that its denotation
> <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lame> is no better than that of the
> word "retarded".

Thank you for pointing this out!