Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Open Access usage examples

  • From: Spencer Hitchcock < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Open Access usage examples
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:15:56 -0700

If we're trying to get some usage examples to share I think we should all collaborate on annotating something that's an open access paper.

There's some conversation already going on between a few of us through PeerLibrary but most of the papers we're annotating aren't open access.

Anybody got ideas for a paper we could all contribute annotations to that could be outward facing and open access status on PL?

Best,
Spencer

  • [PeerLibrary outreach] Open Access usage examples, Spencer Hitchcock, 10/01/2014