Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Requesting your info for 'About' page

  • From: Klara Pelcl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Requesting your info for 'About' page
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 13:03:08 -0700

Hi,

Thank you! I'd love to be included.

1. My photo is in the attachment
2. Klara Pelcl
3. Link to my about.me page: http://about.me/klarapelcl

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Opal Kale < > wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm doing another round of collecting information about all the PeerLibrary members and contributors that will be featured on the 'About' page. If you would like to be included, please email me back with the following:

1. A headshot
2. Your name
3. An optional link to your homepage/website

Thanks!

-Opal

Settings and unsubscription:
http://lists.peerlibrary.org/lists/info/outreach