Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Funding opportunities

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Funding opportunities
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 22:34:42 -0700

Hi!

We have a wiki page with various funding opportunities. I just added few
foundations which more or less regularly award grants to organizations
doing similar thing like us. We should probably start applying to them:

https://github.com/peerlibrary/outreach/wiki/Funding#foundations-and-other-funding-organizations

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/

  • [PeerLibrary outreach] Funding opportunities, Mitar, 10/08/2014