Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Tonight's Meeting

  • From: GARY MATTHEW RICHMOND < >
  • To: Mi Tar < >,
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Tonight's Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 17:41:21 -0700

Hey everyone,

I have both of my midterms this week, and my study group is meeting tonight, so I will be absent.
I have been slacking a bit lately, and I'm sorry for that, so I'll be very active in the next week!
--
Gary Richmond
Zero Waste Research Center Program Associate

LEAD Center | ASUC Student Union | University of California, Berkeley
102 Hearst Gym MC 4500 | Berkeley CA 94720-4500

e.   | tgif.berkeley.edu
Follow us: Facebook | Twitter Newsletter