Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary outreach]

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary outreach]
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 04:26:50 -0700

Hi!

I updated minutes a bit. I talked too fast this time, sorry.

About hackerspace unconference: this is very relevant to PeerLibrary.
They are our current main userbase because they are more willing to try
new things. They are also prominently presented in our community video.
They opened many tickets already. So yes, that is very relevant and we
should be in contact with them (in Omni there are various groups reading
academic and other papers, we should work more with them to help them
transition to PeerLibrary, currently they tried it few times, but it is
still not ready: too slow, etc.).

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/