Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Fwd: You're Invited to Internet Archive's Annual Celebration!

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Fwd: You're Invited to Internet Archive's Annual Celebration!
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 00:26:29 -0700

Hi!

Who would like to go?

Mitar

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 06:24:25 -0700
From: General archive.org announcements
< >

view in browser
<https://archive.org/download/LibraryBuildingInvitation/LibraryBuildingInvitation-nolink.html>

Join us at Internet Archive's Annual Celebration
October 28, 2014

Block Building

Building Libraries Together

At the Internet Archive, we are building digital libraries of the
future. But we can’t do it alone. That’s why we’re creating new tools so
you can build libraries with us.

*Come try these Hands-on Demos:*
*LISTEN* to audio in our new public listening room
*PLAY* video games from the 1980s
*SCAN* a book on the next-generation scanner
*EXPLORE* new tools for TV News, Archive-It and Archive.org
*ENJOY* food, wine and presentations of more new stuff

*PLEASE JOIN US* at the Internet Archive’s biggest event of the year!
It's Free!

Internet Archive logo
Internet Archive
300 Funston Ave, San Francisco

Tuesday, October 28 • 6 to 9pm
6:00pm - Cocktails, Hands-on Demos
7:15pm - Presentation begins
8:00pm - Dessert, Coffee & Hands-on Demos

For more info: 415-561-6767

Yes, I'd like to attend
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13vNhV6qPw96x0Y--x-VTj2er4QVABxcmaSDrUSo-wjQ/viewform>

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/