Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Progress Reports (Week of 10/20)

  • From: BRIAN YONG KIM < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Progress Reports (Week of 10/20)
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:41:20 -0700

A lot of progress has been made, and it's great that we are using tickets for everything now. Not everyone was present this meeting, so forgive me if I forgot to add a task!

OUTREACH & FUNDING:

    ~Klara will continue to maintain the facebook page and assist outreach teams. Helping with preparation of promotion material

    ~Camille is working on the screen-cast. Helping research grants.

    ~Rachel went to Big Ideas dinner, helped prepare blog, and facilitated outreach operations.

    ~Brian posted to blog here. Moderating LinkedIn page and following sustainability discussion. Will set up Angel List.

    ~Michael wrote blog post for this week, updating slides, and heading to London for the Mozilla Festival. (and Natalia reviewed, the Knight News Challenge application).

    ~Gary will be representing PLib at the Thursday's SkyDeck event.

DEV:

    ~Larry added database migration and finished normalizing PDFs.

    ~Tim is working on search and learning meteor. Representing PL at Google event.

    ~Nihil is reading about creating modules and implementing support for writing math functions in relation to PL.

    ~Opal finished the basic template (and working on about page).

    ~Rodrigo is working with a Poli-Sci person on voting algorithms and frameworks; as well as a filtering system for annotations. (update?)

    ~Kevin fixed email bug and working on database migration.

READ THIS:

~Would anyone like to annotate an article for the screencast video?
 Contact Camille on progress.

~About page! Did you send Opal your info?

~Check out the conference page! And see which ones you can attend.

~Notify me(linkedin) or Mitar(fb) for admin access.

~Need someone to subscribe to mailing lists.

  • [PeerLibrary outreach] Progress Reports (Week of 10/20), BRIAN YONG KIM, 10/21/2014