Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] 567 likes of our Facebook page!

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] 567 likes of our Facebook page!
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 01:21:53 -0800

Hi!

Yes, we made it. With coordinated action. We have now 567 likes of our
Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/PeerLibrary

I am proud of all of you. We see now what we can achieve when we work
together. :-)

Everyone else, please invite your friends to like our Facebook page.

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/

  • [PeerLibrary outreach] 567 likes of our Facebook page!, Mitar, 11/05/2014