Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Fwd: Knight Prototype Timeline: PeerLibrary – Facilitating the global conversation on academic literature

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Fwd: Knight Prototype Timeline: PeerLibrary – Facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:02:12 -0800

Hi!

Forwarding.

Mitar

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Chris Barr
< >
Subject: Knight Prototype Timeline: PeerLibrary – Facilitating the
global conversation on academic literature

Hello Mitar,

I am writing to give you an update on our timeline for this round of the
Knight Prototype Fund. We are currently in the review process with ~400
projects under consideration. We will work with our external reviewers
to identify finalists (and take a little break for Thanksgiving).
Finalists will be contacted to schedule phone interviews during the
first week of December.

Final grant decisions will be made mid-December, with a kickoff workshop
for new grantees January 14-16.

Will be back in touch soon.

Best,
Chris Barr
--
Director, Media Innovation
Knight Foundation

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/

  • [PeerLibrary outreach] Fwd: Knight Prototype Timeline: PeerLibrary – Facilitating the global conversation on academic literature, Mitar, 11/21/2014