Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Loomio

  • From: Rachel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Loomio
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 03:20:12 -0800

Yeah, I posted that to facebook this morning! :-) Slightly different community. Way diverse and it's crowd-funding not user-based-content building, so it's easier for them in certain ways. They're asking for less of people's time.

Asking for small donations at the door like wikia seems to fit PeerLibrary better than indie/kickstarter stuff, but we could take a number from them.

Happy Learning,
Rachel