List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Re: peerlibrary landing page + design

  • From: Seema Hari < >
  • To: Tony Chen < >
  • Cc: Xuan An Thi Ho < >, " " < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: peerlibrary landing page + design
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 11:09:14 -0700

Hi All

I woke up really late, thanks to last nights grad party. I'll join you guys in an hour.

Best
Seema

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013, Tony Chen wrote:
Howdy!

Let's get together and hack on some frontend design for peerlibrary this weekend. We should consolidate the content for the landing page and start building the interaction functionality for the user and text annotations.

Saturday - 11am to whenever
BiD lab, Hearst Mining Memorial Hall

My number is 9107420420, text me to be let in.

TC