List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: peerlibrary landing page + design

  • From: Anna Swigart < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Seema Hari < >, Xuan An Thi Ho < >, Tony Chen < >
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: peerlibrary landing page + design
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 11:41:41 -0700

Hey guys,

I'm on my way to the BiD lab too. Will be there at about 12. So Tony should be able to let us in, right?

-Anna

On Sep 28, 2013 11:38 AM, "Mitar" < > wrote:
Hi!

And I am SF at http://sf.sciencehackday.com/ and online (IRC), waiting
for Rodrigo to join me to hack here, so let's rock together! :-)

And check with Tony if he is already there. :-)

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m