List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Internet Archive lunch

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Internet Archive lunch
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 01:04:40 -0800

Hi!

Let's go on Friday to Internet Archive for lunch. They have a public
lunch there. At Aaron's hackathon I presented PeerLibrary to them and an
idea that we should store content from PeerLibrary there so that we can
assure all annotations, metadata and open access publications we collect
will be available forever to everyone! (Yes, this means that if you make
some stupid annotation on PeerLibrary, it will be stored forever.) This
is just an idea, so let's discuss it at lunch there! :-)

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m