List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] New milestones and roadmap

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] New milestones and roadmap
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 19:26:48 -0700

Hi!

You might noticed, but I went over tickets and check them all, made few
new milestones and moved them around so we have a new roadmap now.

https://github.com/peerlibrary/peerlibrary/issues/milestones

Check it out. The main idea is that we focus on group activity
initially, so things people can do together in groups, then we move to
individuals (personal page, sharing on social networks), and then we
move to collective editing. In there is also populating publications
from repositories.

On thing I couldn't really put early is *PeerLibrary browser extension*
(to be able to easy import into PeerLibrary wherever you are). It is one
of those things which are important, but other main features have still
higher priority. It is something which would be a great thing for
somebody to tackle in parallel with other development. Otherwise we will
work on it late. Any volunteers? This would be something great for
somebody who is not yet involved in development.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

  • [PeerLibrary dev] New milestones and roadmap, Mitar, 05/03/2014