List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Meteor hackathon

  • From: Angelica Tavella < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Meteor hackathon
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:33:19 -0700

Registering.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Mitar < > wrote:
Hi!

July 26-27 there will be a new Meteor hackathon. PeerLibrary team won
last year, so I suggest a new generation of PeerLibrary hackers go there
again and win again (I am looking at you Opal, Spencer, Derek, Mikey ...
and everybody else on this list, of course). :-)

Deadline to apply is July 2. Better apply now and then don't go. :-) So
apply!

http://hackathon.meteor.com/

(Just to be clear, I am not suggesting that you work on PeerLibrary
there, do something new, yours, I am just suggesting that it is a lot of
fun, that you learn a lot, and that each of you has here other people
you could take with you and deliver some constructive destruction.)

Start thinking about the project to do!

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/