List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Meteor hackathon

  • From: Matej Jan < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Meteor hackathon
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 02:59:27 -0700

I made Pixel World. Didn’t win most entertaining unfortunately. :) Time to penis was reached after the demo.

Info:
• done in 24 hours straight of pixel art and coding with only 3 half hour naps,
• hand crafted map projection with minimal shape distortion
• 8 frame walk cycle animations,
• click around the map to make your person move,
• other visitors to the site automatically update thanks to Meteor.
• not much more than that because 24 hours.