List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Version 0.3 was released and deployed

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Version 0.3 was released and deployed
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 03:54:09 -0700

Hi!

We released version 0.3 and deployed it (OK, and then released 0.3.1
soon). (I will send a more detailed e-mail to our mailing lists soon.)

I also cleaned up our roadmap. Here is current plan:

https://github.com/peerlibrary/peerlibrary/milestones

The idea is somehow that we should as soon as possible get to the phase
that it is useful for group use, that we have group feed, group
collections, user notifications, and that we offer good full-text search
over everything. And then populate with arXiv papers. This would then be
a good case to show around and start promotion.

As always, comments, feedback, ideas are welcome.

In parallel we should migrate to newer versions of our dependencies
(especially PDF.js, Scribe, and Meteor).

If you find something of interest, please pick something up.

Now production runs on Docker. We have now a Docker image:

https://hub.docker.com/u/peerlibrary/

Not really useful for development (code is minimized) though.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

  • [PeerLibrary dev] Version 0.3 was released and deployed, Mitar, 09/01/2014