List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary 0.3 is here

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary 0.3 is here
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 11:56:46 -0700

Hi!

This is what I sent around:

We just released PeerLibrary 0.3:

- importing multiple files is easier and provides better user feedback
of what is happening
- improved privacy settings everywhere, private is the new default
- processing of publications on the server side provides now real-time
feedback to the user (together with completely new worker system which
allows future improvements)
- lists of all entities are available by clicking counters on the index
page, to see what is happening on PeerLibrary, navigate around the
content, instead of just searching for it
- improved invitations - now you can invite new users to read with you
- optimized initial loading time of PeerLibrary

Please try it out and give us feedback. We need your feedback!

If you can, consider also actively joining the project itself. Project
is rapidly growing and we need your help. We search for both technical
and non-technical help:

http://blog.peerlibrary.org/post/96145991873/join-the-peerlibrary-team

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

  • [PeerLibrary dev] PeerLibrary 0.3 is here, Mitar, 09/01/2014