List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Monday Meeting

  • From: Rachel < >
  • To: ,
  • Cc: Mitar < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Monday Meeting
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 20:46:32 -0800

Hi everyone,
Please individually RSVP to me ASAP for tomorrow night's meeting.

I'm emphasizing here, that if you worked on something this week for us to check in on or still want to be involved in peerlibrary in future, at the very least attend over chat-
if not in google hangouts then keep the meeting notes open during that time and use the chat window on the bottom right-hand corner
.

The meeting will be in the Woz at 8pm. I'll be available 7:30 if you need to talk early.

Here are the minutes and agenda:
http://pad.peerlibrary.org/p/meeting-2014-12-22

--
Happy Learning,