List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Monday Meeting

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Monday Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 06:32:10 +0100

Hi!

Hm. We could maybe all go into remote-operations mode. We have all the
tools for that, mailing lists, tickets, wikis. So we all continue
working and communicating, but maybe we do not have regular meetings for
the winter break. I think that will be the best.

But, this still means we have to finish things we planned for the winter
break:
- finish development tasks
- arrange PeerLibrary to be used next semester in classes
- work on materials for presenting PeerLibrary for use in classes and
elsewhere

Mitar

> Also following off Spencer. I am in Korea for the winter, and I will be
> traveling to China for a family trip tomorrow! I don't think I can be
> online at that time, but I will try my best. Any urgent matters?
>
> Brian
>
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Spencer Hitchcock
> < >
> wrote:
>
>> Yo. I'm not going to a meeting tomorrow. Why the urgency?
>> On Dec 21, 2014 8:47 PM, "Rachel"
>> < >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>> Please *individually RSVP to me **ASAP** for tomorrow night's meetin*g.
>>>
>>> I'm *emphasizing* here, that if you worked on something this week for us
>>> to check in on or still want to be involved in peerlibrary in future, at
>>> the very least attend over chat-
>>> * if not in google hangouts then keep the meeting notes open during that
>>> time and use the chat window on the bottom right-hand corner*.
>>>
>>> The meeting will be in the *Woz* *at 8pm.* I'll be available 7:30 if you
>>> need to talk early.
>>>
>>> Here are the minutes and agenda:
>>> http://pad.peerlibrary.org/p/meeting-2014-12-22
>>>
>>> --
>>> Happy Learning,
>>> Rachel

>>> Public archive:
>>> http://lists.peerlibrary.org/lists/arc/dev
>>>

>> Settings and unsubscription:
>> http://lists.peerlibrary.org/lists/info/dev
>>
>> Public archive:
>> http://lists.peerlibrary.org/lists/arc/dev

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/