List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] [Important] All-hands meeting

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >, PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] [Important] All-hands meeting
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:06:43 -0800

Hi!

So, after a winter break, a new semester is here. Let's meet this
Thursday (January 22) at 8 PM in BiD
(http://bid.berkeley.edu/directions/). Everyone working and interested
in PeerLibrary, come. We are volunteer based, but if we were not, I
would say that this meeting is obligatory for everyone. :-)

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/

  • [PeerLibrary dev] [Important] All-hands meeting, Mitar, 01/20/2015