List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] [Reminder] [Important] All-hands meeting

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >, PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] [Reminder] [Important] All-hands meeting
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:50:58 -0800

Hi!

A reminder, we have an all-hands meeting today. 8 PM in BiD
(http://bid.berkeley.edu/directions/). Everyone working and interested
in PeerLibrary, come. We are volunteer based, but if we were not, I
would say that this meeting is obligatory for everyone. :-)

If you get stuck outside, 510-717-4612.

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/