List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] PeerLibrary dead or alive?

  • From: BRIAN YONG KIM < >
  • To:
  • Cc: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] PeerLibrary dead or alive?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 22:20:47 -0800

Any ideas/thoughts to share?

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:20 PM, Mitar < > wrote:
Hi!

Gary, Brian, and I had a meeting and I have explained to them that I am
no longer working on PeerLibrary as my PhD project because my adviser
and I realized that not enough progress has been made. I will try to
work on it in my free time when I have some. I would like to hear from
any of you if you are still interested in PeerLibrary and/or how you
think it can continue. What should we do?

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/